- 出生的， 问世的，诞生的
- 注定会成为， 注定要做
- 见所未见， 闻所未闻
- 生在， 活在世上
- 出生的,问世的,诞生的 brought into existence by or as if by birth
- 天生的,命中注定的 having a specific natural quality or ability; having a stated quality from or as if from birth
- British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
- brought into existence;
"he was a child born of adultery"
- being talented through inherited qualities;
"a natural leader"
"a born musician"
"an innate talent"
- Meg was born into a large family.
- I've never heard such nonsense in all my born days!
- Natalie was born to be a dancer.
He is a born leader.
The operation on the newborn infant was a failure.
Only someone born in the United States can be elected as President.
The baby can cry as soon as he is born.
He was born of a peasant family.
Three generations of the family have been born and brought up in this old house.
She was born to succeed.
I think he was born stupid.
He was born subnormal and will never learn to read.
- be born before one's time
思想比同时代的人先进,跑在时代前头 anticipate later ideas〔opinions〕
Leonardo designed flying machines before anyone had invented engines to power them, he was born before his time. 伦纳德在有人发明引擎作动力以前就设计了飞行器,他跑在了时代的前头。
- 思想比同时代的人先进,跑在时代前头 anticipate later ideas〔opinions〕
- born with a silver spoon in one's mouth
出生在特权人家,出生在富贵人家 born with inherited privilege〔wealth〕
She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and has never done a day's hard work in her life. 她出生于富贵人家,一生中从来没有做过一天的苦活。
- 出生在特权人家,出生在富贵人家 born with inherited privilege〔wealth〕
- in all one's born days
一生 for ever; in life
In all my born days I've never seen a dog with green eyes. 我一生中从未见过绿眼睛的狗。
- 一生 for ever; in life
- not born yesterday
一点不傻,不易受骗 not a fool〔inexperienced〕 person
Father wasn't born yesterday; you cannot take him in with any sample tale. 别以为父亲一无所知,简单的谎言骗不了他。
- 一点不傻,不易受骗 not a fool〔inexperienced〕 person
If he be not born to be hang'd, our case is miserable.出自：Tempest,Shakespeare
Some sudden turn of anger born Of your misfaith.出自：Tennyson
She was born a Miss Perrotte.出自：N. Mitford
Poets who are born and poets who are made.出自：M. H. Abrams
An old, very black lady who had been born into slavery.出自：L. Hellman
The other infant, a girl born to Mrs Wright.., survived.出自：J. G. Farrell
His eldest child..had just been born.出自：D. Fraser
- Li Zhengdao is a Chinese-born American scientist.
- Rosebery is a China-born American scien- tist.
- brought forth产生(发表
- born:born adj. 天生的, 原本, 天生就...的vbl. 出生…