- 出生的， 问世的，诞生的
- 注定会成为， 注定要做
- 见所未见， 闻所未闻
- 生在， 活在世上
- 出生的,问世的,诞生的 brought into existence by or as if by birth
- 天生的,命中注定的 having a specific natural quality or ability; having a stated quality from or as if from birth
British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
brought into existence;
"he was a child born of adultery"
being talented through inherited qualities;
"a natural leader"
"a born musician"
"an innate talent"
- The youngest is a born rider of the rails.
- Meg was born into a large family.
- I've never heard such nonsense in all my born days!
- Natalie was born to be a dancer.
- He is a born leader.
- The operation on the newborn infant was a failure.
- Only someone born in the United States can be elected as President.
- The baby can cry as soon as he is born.
- He was born of a peasant family.
- Three generations of the family have been born and brought up in this old house.
- She was born to succeed.
- I think he was born stupid.
- He was born subnormal and will never learn to read.
- be born before one's time
思想比同时代的人先进,跑在时代前头 anticipate later ideas〔opinions〕
- born with a silver spoon in one's mouth
出生在特权人家,出生在富贵人家 born with inherited privilege〔wealth〕
- in all one's born days
一生 for ever; in life
- not born yesterday
一点不傻,不易受骗 not a fool〔inexperienced〕 person
If he be not born to be hang'd, our case is miserable.出自：Tempest , Shakespeare
Some sudden turn of anger born Of your misfaith.出自： Tennyson
She was born a Miss Perrotte.出自： N. Mitford
Poets who are born and poets who are made.出自： M. H. Abrams
An old, very black lady who had been born into slavery.出自： L. Hellman
The other infant, a girl born to Mrs Wright.., survived.出自： J. G. Farrell
His eldest child..had just been born.出自： D. Fraser
- Li Zhengdao is a Chinese-born American scientist.
- Rosebery is a China-born American scien- tist.
- hatched 孵化的
- innate 天生的
- natural 自然的
- acquired 已取得的
- produced 产生的
- brought forth 产生(发表
- instinctive 本能的
- congenital 天生的
- intuitive 直觉的
- native 本国的
- untaught 未受教育的、无知的、自然...
- produce 生产
- Max Born 玻恩(1882-1970...
- unborn 未生的