the rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written);
"a barrage of questions"
"a bombardment of mail complaining about his mistake"
the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target;
"they laid down a barrage in front of the advancing troops"
"the shelling went on for hours without pausing"
the act (or an instance) of subjecting a body or substance to the impact of high-energy particles (as electrons or alpha rays)
an attack by dropping bombs
- The night sky flared with the massive bombardment.
- The town lay in ruins after a heavy bombardment.
- The enemy kept up their bombardment day and night.
- The ship went ahead against the enemy bombardment.
- bombard 炮轰
- bombardment aviation 轰炸航空兵
- filament bombardment 冲击灯丝
- light bombardment 轻型轰炸机部队...
- reconnaissance bombardment 侦察轰炸
- bombardment energy 冲击能量
- heavy bombardment 猛烈炮击
- nuclear bombardment 核轰击,核碰撞...
- cross bombardment 交叉轰击
- proton bombardment 质子轰击
- aerial bombardment 空袭
- bombardment system 轰炸装置
- chronic bombardment 慢性轰击
- neutron bombardment 中子轰击
- atomic bombardment [电] 原子冲击...
- radioactive bombardment 放射性轰击
- bombardment damage 照射损伤