the physical condition of blocking or filling a passage with an obstruction
an obstruction in a pipe or tube;
"we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
the act of blocking
- If the blockage worked, they could retreat with dignity.
- The interview clears lines of communication of emotional blockage.
- People can also calles cause a blockage when they try to clean up out their ears .
- A blockage in the arteries could be very dangerous.
- The blockage or rupture of the artery can cause stroke.