Israeli statesman (born in Russia) who (as prime minister of Israel) negotiated a peace treaty with Anwar Sadat (then the president of Egypt) (1913-1992)
- The child's face puckered up and he began to cry.
- He unfurled the newspaper and began to read.
- As suddenly as it began, the rain ceased.
- The pleasures of sunbathing began to pall on us after a week on the beach.
- I nestled down on the big sofa and began to read novels.
- A plan began to form in his head.
- Some guests began to trickle in ten minutes before the party.
- At the age of thirty, Mary began to lose colour.
- begin 开始