- =Base Air Defence Ground Environment（美国空军）地域半自动航空警备体系
- [C]徽章,证章 标记,标志 thing worn (usually a design on cloth or sth made of metal) to show a person's occupation, rank, membership of a society
- [C]象征 thing that shows a quality or condition
an emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.);
"they checked everyone's badge before letting them in"
any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank);
"wearing a tie was regarded as a badge of respectability"
put a badge on;
"The workers here must be badged"
- Chains are a badge of slavery.
- The olive leaf is a badge of peace.
- What is that badge on your lapel?
- He was awarded a merit badge for his bravery in the battle.
- Every student should carry a school badge.
- Firemen and policemen wear badges.
- Mayors wear chains round their necks as badges of office.
There were already thousands..who carried his badge of a scarlet fist clenching a whip.出自： T. H. White
Monty's contempt for army regulations was epitomized by his adoption..of a tank beret with two badges.出自： N. Hamilton