- 性感的；妩媚的；英俊的；诱人的 pleasant to look at, especially in a sexual way
- 漂亮的；有吸引力的 pleasant to look at;attracting
- 诱人的，有诱惑力的 having features or qualities that make sth seem interesting and worth having;having the power to attract
pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm;
"a remarkably attractive young man"
"an attractive personality"
"a book with attractive illustrations"
having power to arouse interest;
"an attractive opportunity"
"the job is attractive because of the pay"
having the properties of a magnet; the ability to draw or pull;
"an attractive force"
- Ice-cream is attractive to children.
- It's an attractive idea.
- It's a very attractive offer, and I'm tempted to accept.
- I think she is a very attractive girl.
- The photo made him quite attractive.
- She is an attractive girl.
- They have very attractive children.
- Your friend has a very attractive personality.
- The house was set in attractive countryside near Oxford.
- Spending 18 hours on a plane isn't a very attractive prospect.
- Magnets have great attractive power for iron.
- They are goods attractive in price and quality.
- Your daughter is young and attractive.
- He's so attractive, I wish he'd ask me out.
- The salary they are offering is very attractive.
- The new dress styles are very attractive.
- Foggy mountains are mysteriously attractive.
- This idea is very attractive.
- The journey along this route is very attractive by its picturesque scenery.
- Hilda was attractive in her early fifties.
- She sounds very attractive on the phone.
- Bright colors are attractive to children.
- The scenery in Switzerland is exceedingly attractive to the tourists from the whole world.
- The offer is very attractive to us.
- The dish is attractive to the eye and appetizing to the taste.
- He found her idea attractive.
- I like John but I don't find him attractive physically.
- She's not beautiful, but I find her incredibly attractive because she seems so full of life and fun.
- The engineers try to make products attractive, efficient,and safe.
- Do you have any ideas for making rail travel more attractive?
- attractive boy 英俊的男孩
- attractive figure 迷人的身材
- attractive force 吸引力
- attractive girl 迷人的姑娘
- attractive offer 诱人的提议
- attractive power 吸引力
- attractive proposition 诱人的提议
- attractive smile 妩媚的一笑
- attractive young man 英俊的年轻人
- physically attractive 有肉体魅力的
- powerfully attractive 极其诱人的
- sexually attractive 性感迷人的
- singularly attractive 异常妩媚的
- very attractive 很有吸引力的
The sun, by its attractive power, retains the planets..in their orbits.出自： W. Herschel
- attractively adv. 吸引人地‖attractiveness n. 魅力