someone chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue;
"the critic was considered to be an arbiter of modern literature"
"the arbitrator's authority derived from the consent of the disputants"
"an umpire was appointed to settle the tax case"
- The lead arbitrator was Swedish.
- The Chinese company picked a Chinese arbitrator.
- The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.
- If negotiations are deadlocked, an arbitrator must be called in.
- We prefer that the arbitrator shall be nominated by both parties .
- additional arbitrator 补充仲裁员
In case of their inability to agree, they were to appoint arbitrators.出自： J. L. Motley