- [U]获得; 得到 the act of getting sth, especially knowledge, a skill, etc.
- [C]〈正〉购得物 sth that sb buys to add to what they already won, usually sth valuable
- [U][C]购置; 收购; 购置物 a company, piece of land, etc., bought by sb, especially another company; the act of buying it
the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something;
"the acquisition of wealth"
"the acquisition of one company by another"
"a recent acquisition by the museum"
the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge;
"the child's acquisition of language"
an ability that has been acquired by training
- Life is a process about the acquisition of knowledge, wealth and happiness.
- My classmates were attracted by the library's most recent acquisitions.
- The acquisition of knowledge is a social process.
- The acquisition of wealth is his only purpose.
- Our museum's latest acquisition is a Picasso.
- His latest acquisition is a racehorse.
- Mary's new acquisitions were two dresses, a hat and a pair of shoes.
- He invited me to inspect his new acquisitions.
- This museum makes new acquisitions from the gifts of friends.
- What new acquisitions do you have?
- They have made acquisitions in several EU countries.
- This painting is her latest acquisition.
- Let me show you my latest acquisitions.
- He was showing off his latest acquisition, a new computer game.
- He invited me to look at his latest acquisition.
- This dictionary is my latest acquisition.
- I like your earrings—are they a recent acquisition?
- He is a valuable acquisition to the team.
- She is a valuable acquisition to the firm.
- He will be quite an acquisition to the firm.
- Self-discipline is an invaluable acquisition.
- The children progressed in the acquisition of basic skills.
- He spent hundreds of hours in the acquisition of skill at the piano.
- A library takes pride in its rare book acquisitions.
- She is always boasting of her daughter's acquisitions.
- She was proud of her acquisitions at the sale.
- The house is one of his latest acquisitions.
- The industry's wave of mergers and acquisitions continues.
- The Government offered to provide 90% of the process of cost of acquisition.
- The money will be spent on acquisitions for the university library.
- The museum has been heavily criticized over its acquisition of the four-million-dollar sculpture.
- He devotes his time to the acquisition of knowledge.
- With the acquisition of 19 rare specimens, the collection is unmatched.
- expensive acquisition 花费昂贵的新添物品
- latest acquisition 新近获得的东西
- mere acquisition 仅有的获取物
- new acquisition 最近获得的东西
- recent acquisition 最近获得的东西
- scholarly acquisition 学术知识
- valuable acquisition 宝贵人才
- 在商贸术语中, acquisition可作“购置,收购”解,指一种抽象的行为时不可数,作“收购的公司、购置的产业”解时可数。
- acquirement 获得
- attainment 达到
- gaining 开槽
- procurement 采购
- possession 拥有
- purchase 购买
- learning 学问
- gain 获得
- getting 获得
- buying 买入
- obtainment 获得
- purchasing 购买
- obtaining 动词obtain的现在进...
- donation 捐款
- appropriation 拨用
- procuration 获得
- addition 增加
- securing 固定
- accretion 生长
- capture 捕获
- benefaction 捐助
- accession 到达
- property 财产
- seizure 夺取
- grant 授予
- annexation 并吞
- takeover 收购
- inheritance 遗传
- gift 礼物
- proceed 继续进行
- receipt 收据
- acceptance 认可
- achievement 成就
- asset 资产
- picking 采集
- up 向上
- accomplishment 成就
- skill 技能