- adj. 忧虑的；善于领会的；知晓的
quick to understand;
"a kind and apprehensive friend"
mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc;
"apprehensive about her job"
"not used to a city and worried about small things"
"felt apprehensive about the consequences"
in fear or dread of possible evil or harm;
"apprehensive for one's life"
"apprehensive of danger"
- He is always apprehensive for his son's safety.
- I am apprehensive about the results of the exams.
- She is an apprehensive girl.
- Judgement is implied in every apprehensive act.
- He is apprehensive of his own fully.
Thoughts, my tormentors, armed with deadly stings, Mangle my apprehensive tenderest parts.出自： Milton