- adj. 非社交的；不擅社交的；反社会的
shunning contact with others;
"standoffish and antisocial"
"he's not antisocial; just shy"
hostile to or disruptive of normal standards of social behavior;
"criminal behavior or conduct that violates the rights of other individuals is antisocial"
"crimes...and other asocial behavior"
"an antisocial deed"
- It is antisocial to leave litter in public places.
- It's rather antisocial of you not to come to the party.
- Jane's very friendly, but her husband's rather antisocial.
- Acting it out by having temper tantrums is highly antisocial.
- The reasons for antisocial behaior are both complicated and aried .
- The reasons for antisocial behavior are both complicated and aried .