- adj. 分裂的；破坏性的；制造混乱的
characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination;
"effects of the struggle will be violent and disruptive"
"these troubled areas"
"the tumultuous years of his administration"
"a turbulent and unruly childhood"
- We should be alert to the potentially disruptive elements in society.
- It is more about evolution not disruptive innovations now.
- The impact of Western civilization has been highly disruptive.
- He has a disruptive influence on the other children.
- disruptive distance 击穿距离
- disruptive gradient 击穿梯度
- disruptive pressure 击穿气压
- disruptive oxidation 破坏氧化
- disruptive voltage 哗电压
- disruptive force [电] 分裂力
- disruptive spark 击穿火花
- disruptive test 哗试验,耐电压试验,...
- disruptive field intensity 击穿电场强度...
- disruptive strength 击穿强度
- disruptive explosive 爆裂性炸药
- disruptive selection 歧化淘汰
- disruptive interference 破坏性干扰
- disruptive discharge 击穿放电
- disruptive effect 破坏性效果
A student they had come to look on as a disruptive nuisance.出自： A. West
A commitment by returning miners to ensure the survival of their own pits will preclude disruptive action.出自：Guardian