"was all in at the end of the day"
"so beat I could flop down and go to sleep anywhere"
"bushed after all that exercise"
"I'm dead after that long trip"
- John went all out to finish his job and was all in afterwards.
- I was all in when I got home after the new year party.
- all in all 总的说来
- all in one 一致(合而为一...
- all in a twitter 非常紧张
- all in 精疲力尽
- for all the tea in china 不管怎样(不论在任何...
- do all in one's power 尽力做
- have all one's goods in the window 肤浅
- in all ages 历代(今昔)
- give all one has in the shop 尽力打击
- in all likelihood 很可能
- put all one's eggs in one basket 孤注一掷
- put all irons in the fire 试用种种手段(用尽一...
- in all one's born days 一生
- have all one's eggs in one basket 孤注一掷
- in all conscience 凭良心说,=in c...
- all in good time 在适当的时候(尽早)...
- in all its bearings 从各方面
- in all 总共
- all in a day's work 日常生活的一部分...
- have all the time in the world 有充裕时间