- [C]机场，航空港 place where aeroplanes can land to pick up or put down people and goods
an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- The plane circled the airport before landing.
- There was a great outcry about the construction of the new airport.
- You must arrive at the airport two hours early.
- It will take an hour to reach the airport, allowing for traffic delay.
- After a warm discussion it was decided to start building the new airport right away.
- A visitor arrived just as we were setting out for the airport.
- I suggest that we leave early for the airport.
- Then we boarded the bus and headed for the airport.
- I accompanied a foreign visitor to the airport.
- I was accompanied to the airport by my wife.
- I'm bargaining on your help to drive us to the airport.
- They diverted the plane to another airport because of the weather.
- The farmers are disputing with the government about where the airport should be built.
- There are two airports in the city.
- The principal airports of Iraq are seriously blocked.
- At the airport he read an address of welcome on behalf of the association.
- It was arranged that we have to have supper at the airport.
- I've arranged that one of our representatives should meet you at the airport.
- Thousands of people were at the airport to see them off.
- They had to submit to a thorough body search at the airport.
- build the airport 修建机场
- reach the airport 到达机场
- take an airport 攻占机场
- arrive at the airport 到达机场
- start for the airport 动身去机场
- touch down at the airport 降落在机场
- all-weather airport 全天候航空站
- alternate airport 备用航空站
- auxiliary airport 辅助机场
- civil airport 民用航空站
- international airport 国际机场
- military airport 军用机场
- new airport 新机场
- old airport 老机场
- airport bus 开往机场的班车
- airport facilities 机场设施
- airport food 机场食物
- airport police 机场警察
- airport runway 机场跑道
- airport security 机场安全
- airport terminal 机场候机大楼
误 Our plane arrived at the Gatewick Airport.
正 Our plane arrived at Gatewick Airport.
误 He met his uncle on the airport yesterday.
正 He met his uncle at the airport yesterday.
析 “在机场上”，要说at the airport，不可说on the airport。
- ☆ 1919年进入英语，意为空中港口。