an inhabitant of Scandinavia
a native or inhabitant of Norway
the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
of or relating to Scandinavia or its peoples or cultures;
of or relating to Norway or its people or culture or language;
- It is neither hot nor cold in winter here.
- He has neither prepared his lesson nor gone to bed.
- He's neither an electrician nor a mechanic.
- Nor am I aware that anyone else knows the secret.
- The hotel is neither spacious nor comfortable.
- Neither masculine nor feminine in gender.