a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous;
"the town was finally on the upbeat after our recent troubles"
- There are many things important to our wellbeing that are not captured by it.
- Until a couple of years ago there had been little research into the happiness and wellbeing of DI children.
- Taking a brisk walk can often induce a feeling of wellbeing.
- DHEA is increasingly aailable commercially as a supplement aimed at improing libido and wellbeing in postmenopausal women.
- To reduce public spending on wellbeing would be an act of the greatest folly.
- We systematically overestimate the amount of wellbeing associated with high incomes and long work hours.
- health and wellbeing 健康和福利