- [U]健康(状况) the condition of the body with regard to disease
- [U]健康,卫生 the state of being well in the body and mind, and free from disease
a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease;
"physicians should be held responsible for the health of their patients"
the general condition of body and mind;
"his delicate health"
"in poor health"
- Smoking is harmful to your health.
- Fresh air and exercise are good for the health.
- It is generally believed that health is above wealth.
- Hospital mamagers are urging the government to spend more on health.
- not for one's health
为了个人的利益〔目的〕 for one's own profit
- affect sb's health 影响某人的健康
- damage sb's health 损害某人的健康
- drink health to sb 举杯祝某人健康
- enjoy one's health 享有健康的体质
- guard one's health 保护健康
- improve sb's health 增强某人的健康
- keep one's health 保持健康
- lose one's health 失去健康
- maintain one's health 维护健康
- recover one's health 恢复健康
- bad health 身体不健康
- broken health 体弱多病
- excellent health 身体好
- failing health 日渐衰弱的身体
- feeble health 衰弱的身体
- fine health 体质良好,健康状况良好
- good health 身体好
- ill health 身体不好
- mental health 精神健康
- occupational health 职业卫生
- physical health 身体健康
- poor health 身体不好
- health hazard 健康危害
This..period of alternating health and illness.出自： S. Spender
Dr. Wasing's astonishment..as M and B swept his pneumonia patients to health.出自： J. Gathorne
The revenue from this source is essential for the continuing health of our journal.出自：Community Librarian