- adj. 不连接的；不连贯的；分离的；无亲属关系的
not joined or linked together
not connected by birth or family
lacking orderly continuity;
"a confused set of instructions"
"a confused dream about the end of the world"
"disconnected fragments of a story"
- The two crimes are apparently unconnected.
- My resignation was totally unconnected with recent events.
- Be sure to insulate any loose unconnected wires with electrical tape for safety.
- The two paragraphs seem quite unconnected.
- The whole issue is totally unconnected with her.
- unconnected graph 不连通图
Not entirely unconnected with the Chairman of the Finance Committee.出自： J. Braine
- independent 独立的
- incoherent 不连贯的
- outside 在外面
- separate 分开的
- unrelated 不相关的
- distinct 明显的
- isolated 孤立的
- disparate 不同的
- scattered 分散的
- confused 困惑的
- disordered 混乱的
- disconnected 分离的
- garbled 混乱的
- illogical 不合逻辑的
- disjointed 脱节的
- connected 相关的