- [U]企业职工流转比率 the rate at which employees leave a job or company
- [S]企业的营业额 the amount of annual business
the ratio of the number of workers that had to be replaced in a given time period to the average number of workers
a dish made by folding a piece of pastry over a filling
the volume measured in dollars;
"the store's dollar volume continues to rise"
the act of upsetting something;
"he was badly bruised by the upset of his sled at a high speed"
- The firm has an annual turnover of 75 million.
- The shop has a turnover of 500,000 dollar a week.
- They have a very high turnover of staff.
- Why does your company have such a rapid turnover of staff?
- The turnover reached 2.5 million dollars.
- Our company had a high turnover of staff last year.
- Large department stores have very high turnover.
- turnover rate 流动率
- inventory turnover 存货周转率
- freight turnover 货物周转量
- cash turnover 资金循环
- turnover time 翻转时间,更新时间...
- labor turnover 劳工移动率
- turnover job 大修
- turnover period 周转时期
- metabolic turnover 代谢更新
- material turnover 原材料周转率...
- import turnover 进口额
- capital turnover 资金周转
- turnover number 转换数
- turnover device 翻钢装置
- turnover tax 营业税,周转税...
- deposit turnover 存款周转率
- turnover door 翻转门
- turnover frequency 奈奎斯特频率,交叉频...
- employee turnover 职工离职率
- annual turnover 年营业额
Reversing into a following gale..there is always risk of a turn-over.出自： R. Kipling
This address would be worth a turnover in connection with the..burglary.出自： P. Inchbald