- [U][C]收入，收益;财政收入,税收 income,especially that which the government receives as tax
the entire amount of income before any deductions are made
government income due to taxation
- National tax revenue grew by a large margin every year.
- The state does not collect enough revenue to cover its expenditure.
- Rent is one form of revenue.
- The document states that all revenue has to be declared to the tax office.
- He reported his friend to the Inland Revenue for not paying his taxes.
- A government's revenue and expenditure should be balanced.
- Revenues from oil are the biggest single component part in the country's income.
- The government was short of money because of falling oil revenues.
The revenue derived from labour is called wages.出自： Adam Smith
It is..from revenue that..taxes should be derived.出自： J. R. McCulloch
The revenue from the..gambling games.出自： A. Lomax
Its revenue is likely to be less than 1% of..TV advertising.出自：Economist
- ☆ 1433年进入英语，直接源自古法语的revenue；最初源自拉丁语的revenire，意为回归。
- revenuer n. 〈美口〉财政部税务官；缉私船