make an entrance by turning from a road;
"Turn in after you see the gate"
to surrender someone or something to another;
"the guard delivered the criminal to the police"
"render up the prisoners"
"render the town to the enemy"
"fork over the money"
carry out (performances);
"They turned in a splendid effort"
"They turned in top jobs for the second straight game"
prepare for sleep;
"I usually turn in at midnight"
"He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
- They handed in their war booty to their leader.
- Only a few guns have been turned in so far.
- You must turn in your pass when you leave the building.
- The kid napers demanded money in exchange for her safe return.
- She threatened to turn him in.
- I want to turn in early tonight and get a good night's rest.
- turn out in the cold 赶出
- in turn 依次
- turn something over in one's head 反复考虑某事,对某事...
- turn in 上缴
- turn in someone's favor 变得对某人有利...
- turn in one's gear 洗手不干某事(交出自...
- turn something over in one's mind 反复思考某事,对某事...
- turn in on oneself 与他人断绝来往,闭关...
- in the turn of a hand 顷刻间
- turn red in the gills 发怒
- turn red in the face 涨红了脸
- turn in one's grave 死后不得安宁...
- bed 床
- fork out 支付
- put on 穿上
- go to bed 去睡觉
- deliver 递送
- sack out 睡觉
- kip down 睡觉
- fork up 交出
- hit the hay 上床睡觉
- hand over 交出
- fork over 支付
- go to sleep 入睡
- hit the sack 就寝
- retire 退休
- render 提供
- turn out 结果是