in proper order or sequence;
"talked to each child in turn"
"the stable became in turn a chapel and then a movie theater"
- She asked the same question of everyone in turn.
- The girls called out their names in turn.
- The students clean the classroom everyday in turn.
- The change of the climate also makes the earth warmer. In turn, the warmth of the earth changes the climate, too.
- In turn, this is likely lead to further lameness.
- This preclinical work, in turn, generates the clinical hypotheses for the group's future cancer trials in patients.
- turn out in the cold 赶出
- turn something over in one's head 反复考虑某事,对某事...
- turn in someone's favor 变得对某人有利...
- turn in 上缴
- turn in one's gear 洗手不干某事(交出自...
- turn something over in one's mind 反复思考某事,对某事...
- turn in on oneself 与他人断绝来往,闭关...
- in the turn of a hand 顷刻间
- turn red in the gills 发怒
- turn red in the face 涨红了脸
- turn in one's grave 死后不得安宁...
- by turns，in turn
- by turns意思是“轮流地”、“交替地”、“忽而...忽而...”（ one after another； alternately or in rotation）
- in turn意思是“依次相继地”（each in due succession）