- [U]处理; 对待,待遇 the act or manner of treating sb/sth
- [U][C]治疗; 疗法 the treating of illness by medical means
care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
the management of someone or something;
"the handling of prisoners"
"the treatment of water sewage"
"the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system"
a manner of dealing with something artistically;
"his treatment of space borrows from Italian architecture"
an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic;
"the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"
"his treatment of the race question is badly biased"
- I tried every treatment the doctor suggested.
- The treatment arrested the growth of the disease.
- Unfortunately, they face unfair treatment and discrimination in that country.
- This is a new product for the treatment of industrial waste.
- The mayor's treatment of the problem satisfied both sides in the dispute.
- The water is crystal clear and drunk without any treatment.
- I will not submit to such treatment.
- He's receiving treatment for cancer.
- Her illness is not responding to the treatment.
The troops, discontented with his treatment of them..refused to obey.出自： Robert Watson
Had Luther been..a prince, he could not have desired better treatment.出自： Coleridge
Concern over the shabby treatment of Hong Kong.出自：New York Review of Books
- handling 处理
- conduct 行为
- care 关心
- management 管理
- therapy 疗法
- usage 使用
- medication 药物治疗
- cure 治疗
- dealing 经营方法
- remedy 治疗法
- behavior 行为
- healing 康复
- medicine 药
- behaviour 行为
- execution 处决
- direction 方向
- process 工序
- preparation 准备
- processing 进程
- modification 修改
- utilization 利用
- adjustment 调整
- qualification 资格
- application 应用
- exercise 运动
- adaptation 改编
- manipulation 操纵
- practice 练习
- prescription 处方
- hospitalization 医院收容
- nursing 护理
- therapeutics 治疗学
- doctoring 医治
- regimen 养生法
- medical care 医疗护理
- manner 举止
- toward 向
- conduct toward 对 ... 的行为...
- towards 向
- curative 治病的
- discourse 谈话，讨论
- discussion 讨论
- intervention 介入
- measures 措施
- medical 医疗的