making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
the act of adjusting something to match a standard
the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances;
"an allowance for profit"
- I've made a few minor adjustments to the seating plan.
- The company made an adjustment in my salary.
- The adjustment of the interest rate will moderate.
- They should make adjustment to the new environment.
- Some adjustment of the lens may be necessary.
- A small adjustment will equalize the temperature in the two rooms.
- The volume adjustment knob on my TV is broken.
- isostatic adjustment 均衡调整
- range adjustment 范围[距离]调整, ...
- feedback adjustment 反馈调整
- zero adjustment 零位[点]调整,零点...
- hand adjustment 手调整,手调节,手动...
- vertical adjustment 垂直调整,高程平差...
- feed adjustment 进刀调整,馈电调整...
- flame adjustment 火焰调节
- compensation adjustment 补偿调整
- adjustment range 蝶范围
- accurate adjustment 精调
- adjustment process 调整过程
- fine adjustment 精密调整,微调...
- manual adjustment 手调
- remote adjustment 遥控,远程调整...
- adjustment curve 缓和曲线
- adjustment factor 调整因素
- minute adjustment 精调
- centering adjustment 对准中心,中心调整...
- speed adjustment 速度调节,速度调整...