- n. 步法；踏面；胎面花纹；鞋底
- v. 踩；行走；践踏；(鸟类)交配
- vi. 踩，踏 put one's foot when walking;step
- vt. 踩成，踏出 make by walking
- vt. 步行于，在…上走 walk along
- vt. 踩(烂)，践踏 crush with the feet;trample
- [S]踏，踩，步态，足音 way or sound of walking
- [C](楼梯的)踏板，梯面 part of a step or stair on which the foot is placed
- [C]轮胎接触地面的部分，胎面 part of a tyre which touches the ground
a step in walking or running
the grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
the part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
put down or press the foot, place the foot;
"For fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
"step on the brake"
tread or stomp heavily or roughly;
"The soldiers trampled across the fields"
crush as if by treading on;
"tread grapes to make wine"
brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
apply (the tread) to a tire
"male birds tread the females"
- We heard his heavy tread on the staircase.
- We would hear the heavy, monotonous tread of the approaching bull.
- Check your tire pressure and tread.
- Driving with worn tread(s) can be dangerous.
- A solid tread pattern means you stick to the road.
- There's no tread on this tyre, you should put on a new one.
- The outsole is where the boot meets the trail, available in different compositions of rubber with various tread patterns.
- The cattle had trodden a path to the pond.
- I don't want to tread on anybody's toes so I won't say what I think.
- She tread lightly so as not to wake the baby.
- Every day the children tread the same path through the woods.
- The boys tread on the newly planted flowers.
- This is sanctified ground, and we may not tread upon it.
- Male birds tread the females.
- He accidentally trod on her foot.
- Cattle had trodden a path to the pond.
- Every day he trod the same path through the woods.
- He trod the golden beetle underfoot.
- The people have been trodden down for too long.
- We heard father's tread on the steps.
- The stair treads were covered with rubber to prevent slipping.
- The back tyre tread is worn a little.
- tread water 踩水
- tread down 踏平
- tread on 践踏
- safety tread 安全轮胎,防滑板...
- stair tread 梯板
- wheel tread 轮辙距(轮胎花纹)...
- tread roll 轮箍踏动滚动...
- tread mill 脚踏轧机
- tire tread 胎面
- tread width 楼梯级宽,踏板宽度,...
- caterpillar tread (履带车辆之)履带...
- double tread 双层胎面,双料胎面...
- tread board 踏板
- tread separation 胎面分层
- tread on sb's toes 踩某人的脚尖, 触怒...
- tread in sb.'s footsteps 步某人的后尘...
- tread under foot 践踏(蹂躏
- tread the boards 上舞台(当演员)...
- have the black ox tread on one's foot 经受不幸
- tread on someone's toes 伤害某人的感情...
Mr Pastry's tennis-ball lying..on the second tread from the top.出自： K. Amis
She trod the place like a reigning queen.出自： H. James
He trod the pavement heavily with his shiny boots.出自： J. Conrad