the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works;
"they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
an examination of the characteristics of something;
"there are laboratories for commercial testing"
"it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
the act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned
- The device had undergone extensive testing.
- Good teaching and good testing are closely related.
- He pioneered several new testing methods.
- This has been a testing time for us all.
- testing ground 试验场
- test 考验
- flight-test 试飞(飞机)
- software testing 软件检验
- program testing software 程序测试软件...
- screen-test screen tes...
- computer assisted testing 计算机辅助测验...
- nuclear testing 核试验
- field-test 实施现场试验...
- testing time 测试时间,试验时间...
- testing pressure 试验压力
- testing technique 试验技术
- testing station 试验站
- testing laboratory 测试实验室
- integration testing 集成测试
- field testing 田间试验
- testing equipment 试验设备
- hypothesis testing 假设检验
- magnetic testing 磁力探伤
- module testing 组件测试