- 评价（法），评定， 评估
- 被估定的金额， 估计数，评估数额
the classification of someone or something with respect to its worth
an amount determined as payable;
"the assessment for repairs outraged the club's membership"
the market value set on assets
the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event;
"they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
- His assessment of the situation was spot-on.
- Your assessment is substantially correct.
- It was a shrewd assessment and probably pretty close to the truth.
- Continuous assessment is made of all students' work.
- loss assessment 估计损失
- risk assessment 危险率估计；风险评估...
- safety assessment 安全性鉴定书...
- technology assessment 技术评价,技术再评...
- assessment roll 税收稽片清
- stock assessment 资源评价
- feasibility assessment 可行性的估计...
- reliability assessment 可靠性鉴定
- technological assessment [经] 技术评价...
- toxicity assessment 毒性评价
- damage assessment 毁坏情况估计...
- medical assessment 医学评价
- special assessment 特别捐税
- qualitative assessment 质量评定
- personality assessment 人格评鉴
- duty assessment 关税估定
- performance assessment 性能评价
- environmental assessment 环境评价,环境估价...
- quantitative assessment 定量评价
- security assessment 可靠性估计
It is not merely the passage of time..that makes new assessments necessary.出自： T. S. Eliot