cause to leave;
"The teacher took the children out of the classroom"
remove from its packing;
"unpack the presents"
take out or remove;
"take out the chicken after adding the vegetables"
obtain by legal or official process;
"take out a license"
"take out a patent"
make a date;
"Has he asked you out yet?"
remove something from a container or an enclosed space
purchase prepared food to be eaten at home
remove (a commodity) from (a supply source);
"She drew $2,000 from the account"
"The doctors drew medical supplies from the hospital's emergency bank"
bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover;
"draw a weapon"
"pull out a gun"
"The mugger pulled a knife on his victim"
take liquid out of a container or well;
"She drew water from the barrel"
remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense;
"extract a bad tooth"
"take out a splinter"
"extract information from the telegram"
buy and consume food from a restaurant or establishment that sells prepared food;
"We'll take out pizza, since I am too tired to cook"
take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
prevent from being included or considered or accepted;
"The bad results were excluded from the report"
"Leave off the top piece"
- If you lay up a car for the winter, you should take out the battery.
- An incision was made into his hand to take out the splinter.
- I saw him enter the room, unlock a drawer, take out a document, photograph it and put it back.
- How many teeth did the dentist take out?
- He took out the pencil marks from his drawing.
- Did they tell you when to start out?
- He joyfully consented and we set out.
- They took out their resentments on each other.
- He will take out for home next month.
- take out on sb. 对某人发泄
- take out in sth. 以某物抵充
- take the mickey out of someone 杀某人的威风,灭某人...
- take the bread out of someone's mouth 抢夺某人的饭碗,剥夺...
- take a leaf out of someone's book 学(某人)的举止...
- take the mike out of someone 杀某人的威风,灭某人...
- take a child out of the gutter 使孩子脱离贫困环境...
- take the frills out of someone 杀下某人的骄气,打下...
- take the micky out of someone 杀某人的威风,灭某人...
- take out of bond 由关本提取
- take one's change out of 报复
- take one's finger out 好好干,认真干...
- take the words out of one's mouth 抢先说出one要说的...
- take someone one out of himself 使某人忘记烦恼...
- take the conceit out of 挫折
- take the piss out of something 贬低某人,拿某人开玩...
- take the teeth out of 使无害
- take the change out of 对 ... 报复
- take springs out of 来自…
- take the wind out of one's sails 先发制人而占one'...