- 拿开,拿走; 把…带走; 使离开; 使停止; 转移; 减去; 剥夺; 夺取; 抢夺
remove from a certain place, environment, or mental or emotional state; transport into a new location or state;
"Their dreams carried the Romantics away into distant lands"
"The car carried us off to the meeting"
"I'll take you away on a holiday"
"I got carried away when I saw the dead man and I started to cry"
remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract;
"remove a threat"
"remove a wrapper"
"Remove the dirty dishes from the table"
"take the gun from your pocket"
"This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
take out or remove;
"take out the chicken after adding the vegetables"
take from a person or place;
"We took the abused child away from its parents"
buy and consume food from a restaurant or establishment that sells prepared food;
"We'll take out pizza, since I am too tired to cook"
get rid of something abstract;
"The death of her mother removed the last obstacle to their marriage"
"God takes away your sins"
take away a part from; diminish;
"His bad manners detract from his good character"
- He wants to know who have take away his dictionary.
- I want to take away the book which you showed me yesterday.
- If you take four away from ten, that leaves six.
- Nothing can take away the anguish of losing a child.
- Nothing can take away the anguish of losing a child from his parents.
- remove 消除
- deprive 剥夺
- deduct 扣除
- lessen 减少
- abstract 抽象的
- subtract 减去
- take out 取出
- detract 减损
- carry away 带走
- withdraw 撤回
- take 拿
- bear away 夺取
- bear off 赢得
- carry off 带走