- n. 礼拜堂；圣体龛；临时帐篷
the Mormon temple
(Judaism) a portable sanctuary in which the Jews carried the Ark of the Covenant on their exodus
(Judaism) the place of worship for a Jewish congregation
- The priest gave sermons in a tabernacle.
- He was forbidden to walk into the tabernacle.
- The tabernacle was made of the finest material.
- They are the mysterious divinities hidden behind the tabernacle.
- They make a small tabernacle at the foot of the hill.
Seated a good league distant from his tabernacles.出自： R. Hakluyt
Fruits, milk, freshest butter, will make thy fleshy tabernacle youthful.出自： N. Hawthorne