- 特有地,特定地,具体地 of the stated kind and no other; particularly
- 明确地 exactly and clearly
- 说明确些,亦即,就是 speaking more exactly; namely
in distinction from others;
"a program specifically for teenagers"
"he is interested specifically in poisonous snakes"
- You were specifically warned not to eat fish.
- He is interested specifically in poisonous snakes.
- The boss asked specifically for you.
- Will you explain specifically your proposition about the term of payment?
- The book was written specifically for children.
- I told you specifically not to do that.
- Several people, specifically Tom,Mike and Joan have agreed.
- namely 即
- personally 就个人而言
- exactly 精确地
- precisely 精确地
- in detail 详细地
- explicitly 明白地
- definitely 肯定地
- specially 特别地
- purposely 故意地
- particularly 特别
- exclusively 专门地
- expressly 清楚地
- in particular 特别
- distinctively 区别地
- generally 一般地