- 明确地,确切地 in a definite way
- 一定地,肯定地 certainly; undoubtedly
without question and beyond doubt;
"it was decidedly too expensive"
"she told him off in spades"
"by all odds they should win"
- Sincerity will definitely touch people, and what one puts out will definitely be repaid.
- All the students that work hard can definitely pass the exam.
- I definitely will give my consent to your plan.
- Her views very definitely.
- He speaks very definitely, and I hope he acts definitely too.
- Our conference came to a conclusion definitely.
- The answer is definitely correct.
- “Are you going?”“Definitely!”