- n. 中伤；诽谤
- vt. 中伤；诽谤
words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another
an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone;
"The journalists have defamed me!"
"The article in the paper sullied my reputation"
- In the last election, they spattered their rivals with slander
- I gave my ear to what I now know was the malice of slander .
- It's a malignant slander to me.
- Her company is suing her for slander because of her remarks about their safety record.
- Brothers, do not slander one another.
- He that praises publicly will slander privately.
- He claims he was slandered at the meeting.
- No matter how they slander us,we will never give in.
Vile slanders had been repeated..during that phone conversation about Robin's black eye.出自： R. Rendell
The..slander actions which I shall..bring against some of my former acquaintances.出自： attrib.
The cleverly orchestrated plot designed to slander and besmirch their memory.出自： S. Naipaul
- smear 涂抹
- slur 诽谤
- malign 有害的
- libel 诽谤的文字
- discredit 败坏…的名声...
- calumny 诽谤
- defame 诽谤
- defamation 诽谤
- insult 侮辱
- disparage 蔑视
- slight 轻微的
- vilify 诽谤
- shame 羞愧
- character assassination 人格损毁
- disparagement 轻视
- vilification 诽谤
- dishonor 不名誉
- impute 归罪于
- cloud 云
- soil 土地
- calumniate 中伤
- smirch 污点
- besmirch 弄污
- asperse 洒圣水
- denigration 诋毁
- sully 玷污
- denigrate 诋毁
- aspersion 洒(尤指洒圣水)...
- eulogize 称赞