performance of duties or provision of space and equipment helpful to others;
"the mayor tried to maintain city services"
"the medical services are excellent"
- Train services have been cut to the bone.
- Complete tea services were developed in the 18th century.
- There should be a lot more interaction between the social services and local doctors.
- Some train services have been lopped off this line.
- Anthems are used in religious services.
- The collapse of the strike enabled the company to resume normal bus services.
- You may need the services of a lawyer.
- Many social services are still provided by voluntary societies in our city.
- professional services 专业性劳务
- system services 系统服务程序...
- card services 插卡服务程序...
- administrative services 行政服务
- direct services 直接服务
- computer services [经] 电脑服务...
- joint services 共同劳务
- miscellaneous services 杂项服务
- building services 房屋设备
- directory services 目录服务
- personal services 人员费,劳务...
- general services 公用设施
- emergency services 紧急服务机构...
- employee services 职工服务
- social services 社会服务
- vertical services 纵向业务
- call on someone's services 要求某人协助...