generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids;
"secrete digestive juices"
"release a hormone into the blood stream"
place out of sight; keep secret;
"The money was secreted from his children"
- He found the money secreted in a drawer.
- Squirrels secrete a supply of nuts for winter.
- He secreted himself to avoid being caught.
- The kidneys secrete urine.
- Tears are secreted by an organ under the upper eyelid.
The pituitary secretes several complex hormones.出自：Scientific American
The underlying epidermis, called the mantle.., secretes the animals' shell.出自： R. D. Barnes
She had secreted the..figs in the..hem of her striped smock.出自： W. Styron