- [C] 秘书 employee in an office, usually working for another person, dealing with letters, typing, filing, etc.
- [C] 书记 official of a club, society, etc.
- [C] 部长,大臣 head of a government department
a person who is head of an administrative department of government
an assistant who handles correspondence and clerical work for a boss or an organization
a person to whom a secret is entrusted
a desk used for writing
- He was the then secretary of Defense.
- He buzzed for his secretary to come.
- My secretary is an absolute gem.
- At this moment she noticed the secretary coming in.
- The Colonial Secretary was continued in office.
- The secretary is proposing to stand down in favor of a younger man.
- Janet put several dictionaries on the shelf of her secretary.
- Emily doesn't have a secretary, so she has to write her essay on the tea table.
- capable secretary 精明能干的秘书
- chief secretary 秘书长
- first secretary 一等秘书
- Foreign secretary 外交部长
- general secretary 总书记
- private secretary 私人秘书
- social secretary 社交秘书
- company secretary 公司干事
- Defense secretary 国防部长
- graduate secretary 有学位的秘书
- Home secretary 内政大臣
- Labor secretary 劳工部长
- press secretary 新闻秘书
Reueale it she durst not, as daring..to make none her secretarie.出自： T. Lodge