to an ample degree or in an ample manner;
"these voices were amply represented"
"we benefited richly"
in a rich manner;
"he lives high"
in a rich and lavish manner;
- He richly deserved all that happened to him.
- They got the punishment they so richly deserved.
- The library is richly equipped with books.
- The neighborhood of my childhood was interesting and richly multi-cultural.
- Spring is coming and people live richly and abundantly.
- The richly plumed tail is carried loosely on the back.
- richly deserve 完全应得
The sinking sun lit everything..as richly pink as the heart of a pumpkin.出自： O. Manning
Richly dressed men and women..feasting.出自：Early Music
His portraits of local characters are richly humorous and vivid.出自： M. Seymour