to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly');
"he was wholly convinced"
"entirely satisfied with the meal"
"it was completely different from what we expected"
"was completely at fault"
"a totally new situation"
"the directions were all wrong"
"it was not altogether her fault"
"an altogether new approach"
"a whole new idea"
so as to be complete; with everything necessary;
"he had filled out the form completely"
"the apartment was completely furnished"
- I understand completely.
- A mosquito netting completely surrounds our bed.
- He is a contemporary of mine, but our experiences are completely different.
- The army made a completely successful attack on the enemy capital.
- The plan of the ground floor is completely symmetrical.
- completely reversed stress 对称性交变应力...
- completely random 完全随机
- completely miscible [化] 完全可以混溶...
- completely orthogonal 完全正交的
- completely failed 完全失败
- completely hydrated cement 完全水化水泥...
- completely random design 完全随机设计...
- completely nest 完全嵌套
- completely miscible liquids 完全可混液体...
- completely randomized design 完全随机化设计...
- entirely 完全地
- altogether 总共
- all 所有的
- through 通过
- over 在 ... 的上方...
- quite 相当
- deeply 深深地
- simply 简单地
- heartily 衷心地
- outright 直率的
- out 出
- wholly 完全地
- totally 完全
- well 很好地
- fully 十分地
- finally 最后
- utterly 完全
- absolutely 完全地
- downright 彻底地
- from top to bottom 自顶到底
- from tip to toe 彻头彻尾
- whole 全部的
- incompletely 不完全地