to an ample degree or in an ample manner;
"these voices were amply represented"
"we benefited richly"
sufficiently; more than adequately;
"the evidence amply (or fully) confirms our suspicions"
"they were fully (or amply) fed"
- I felt amply remunerated for all the extra hours I had worked.
- He told us amply about the accident.
- Success amply rewarded his efforts.
- His moral conduct is amply certificated.
- ample 丰富的
- fully 十分地
- sufficiently 足够地
- adequately 足够地
- abundantly 大量地
- thoroughly 彻底地
- copiously 丰富地
- liberally (指教育)着重于智力的开...
- richly 完全地
- meagerly 瘦地