- [C]要求,必要条件 thing ordered or demanded
- [C]需要,需要的东西 thing depended on or needed
"the requirements of his work affected his health"
"there were many demands on his time"
"food and shelter are necessities of life"
"the essentials of the good life"
"allow farmers to buy their requirements under favorable conditions"
"a place where the requisites of water fuel and fodder can be obtained"
something that is required in advance;
"Latin was a prerequisite for admission"
- Candidates who fail to meet these requirements will not be admitted to the University.
- Our immediate requirement is extra staff.
- The refugees' main requirements are food and shelter.
- Health is the first requirement.
- Do you think he fills all requirements for graduation?
- Your requirement that she wait till next week is reasonable.
- His sole requirement is that the machine run normally.
- This shop can supply all your requirements.
- establish〔raise〕 requirements 规定〔提出〕要求
- fill a requirement 具备必要的条件
- fulfill〔satisfy〕 a requirement 满足要求
- meet〔set out〕 the requirement 符合〔阐明〕要求
Our food requirements reduced to one small pill.出自： G. Bourne