earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages;
"How much do you make a month in your new job?"
"She earns a lot in her new job"
"this merger brought in lots of money"
"He clears $5,000 each month"
convert into cash; of goods and property
expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
make real or concrete; give reality or substance to;
"our ideas must be substantiated into actions"
be fully aware or cognizant of
perceive (an idea or situation) mentally;
"Now I see!"
"I just can't see your point"
"Does she realize how important this decision is?"
"I don't understand the idea"
- He didn't realise how late it was.
- You were acting like you didn't realise that.
- Many a parent pins the hopes on the children to realise their unfilled ambitions.
- You broke the promise and made me realise.
- The furniture realized 900 at the sale.
- How much did you realize on those paintings?