- v. 用锉刀锉；刺激；用刺耳的声音说；发出刺耳声
- n. 锉刀；擦菜板；刺耳的声音
uttering in an irritated tone
a coarse file with sharp pointed projections
scrape with a rasp
utter in a grating voice
- He wanted to rasp the surface smooth.
- Her loud voice rasped on the sick man's nerves.
- The gunman rasped an urgent order to the other members of the gang.
- He rasped out some instructions.
- There was an ugly rasp in his voice.
The Powerfile gave as good a finish as a rasp.出自：Which?
As if it had been rasped by a rough rounded file.出自： W. Borlase