- [C](正式限定的)定量，定额，配额 a number or amount that has been officially fixed as sb's share,e.g. of goods that must be produced,people that can be allowed in a place,etc.
a prescribed number;
"all the salesmen met their quota for the month"
a proportional share assigned to each participant
a limitation on imports;
"the quota for Japanese imports was negotiated"
- Why is my Daily Resultb Quota so sall?
- Calculate the total Sentence Quota of the summary.
- The committee reversed its decision on import quota.
- The quota on import cars has been lifted.
- What was last year's sales quota?
- We are still a little shy of our quota.
- You must meet your quota this month.
- Those days, everybody had his own quota for food.
The..troops were..inferior in number to the quota stipulated.出自： W. Robertson
The number of words written and the quotas fulfilled.出自： N. Sherry
They will have to meet minimum quotas for the specific grains.出自：Washington Post