pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue;
"Did he go through with the treatment?"
"He implemented a new economic plan"
"She followed up his recommendations with a written proposal"
connect by telephone;
"the operator put a call through to Rio"
- I will put the call through for you now.
- Please get me through to Personnel Department.
- We know that to put over a deal of that sort we would have to send our best man.
- The successful completion of the rehearsal proved the robustness of the contingency arrangements put in place.
- put through the mill 经受磨练
- put through the hoop 使经受苦难
- put through a course of sprouts 拷打
- put someone through its paces 考察某人的能力,考验...
- put someone through the mill 使某人饱尝辛酸...
- put someone through his paces 考察某人的能力,考验...
- put a horse through his paces 试验马的各种步态...
- put someone through the hoop 叫某人受艰苦的考验,...
- put someone through his facings 考验某人的才能,考查...
- put someone through it 严厉地审讯某人...
- put someone through a catechism 严格盘问某人...
- put through 接通(电话)