pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue;
"Did he go through with the treatment?"
"He implemented a new economic plan"
"She followed up his recommendations with a written proposal"
increase the effectiveness or success of by further action;
"The doctor followed up the surgery with radiation"
- They followed up the matter until they got results.
- They needed to make up ground on their competitors.
- Follow up specific projects as needed.
- His assignment was to follow the spy.
- They still follow the tradition of their fathers.
- Extravagance has eaten up his inheritance.
- A new body has been set up to police the nuclear power industry.
- A bad habit can creep up on you if you don't monitor your behavior.
- David is determined to follow his plan through.
- Once you've started on a plan,you should follow it througt.
- How can I keep up to date with Health and Safety?
- Don't wait too long to follow up after an offer fails to materialize.
- He said he would take steps to tighten up the law.
- It is up to a company to restrict access to confidential information.