- n. 粉末；粉；火药；细雪
- vt. 洒粉于；使变成粉；重击
- vi. 变成粉；涂粉
- [U][C]粉,粉末 (a) substance in the form of extremely small grains
- [U]粉状物质 substance in this form, especially one for a special use, e.g.as a cosmetic or medicine
a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks
any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust;
"pulverize the grains"
apply powder to;
"She powdered her nose"
"The King wears a powdered wig"
- Borax is a kind of white powder.
- There's too much powder on your nose.
- I know the smell of powder.
- Have you ever skied the powder in Utah?
- I'm just going to powder my nose.
- Actors powder with their left hands for luck.
- Flour is a powder made from wheat.
- On examination, the white powder turned out to be heroin.
- She is putting on powder, ready to perform on the stage.
- keep one's powder dry
做好准备以对付可能出现的情况keep in a state of readiness to cope with a possible emergency
Crush praline to a powder, with a rolling pin or in a food processor.出自：Essentials
Gold shoes powdered with pearls.出自： J. Entick
The cape furred with miniver.., and powdered with bars or rows of ermine.出自：London Gazette
- dust 灰尘
- pulverize 磨成粉
- mill 磨坊
- spatter 溅
- sprinkle 洒
- gunpowder 火药
- crush 压碎
- grind 磨
- pound 磅
- process 工序
- triturate 弄成粉
- comminute 使成粉末
- fine particles 微粒
- residue 残渣
- precipitate 促成
- ash 灰
- shavings 削皮
- concentrate 专心
- face powder 扑面粉
- flour 面粉
- explosive 爆炸(性)的
- ammunition 军火
- pulverise (将某物)磨成粉或捣成末...
- pulverisation 磨碎
- pulverization 粉碎