- [U]面粉 powder made by crushing grain
fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
cover with flour;
"flour fish or meat before frying it"
convert grain into flour
- Bread is chiefly made of flour.
- He used a miller to mill the grain into flour.
- In the flour mill, wheat grains are powdered.
- The surface of the road was like brown flour, very fine powder, and it was surprisingly slippery stuff.
- You may flour the pastry board so that the dough doesn't stick to it.
- Add the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- white flour 精白面粉
Rub a little of the butter into the flour.出自： E. Raffald
The morning sky..was as white as if it had been floured.出自： A. Carter
Her arms were floured half-way to the elbow.出自： P. Barker