"it was positively monumental"
so as to be positive; in a positive manner;
"she intended her remarks to be interpreted positively"
- She positively beamed with satisfaction.
- Meeting you here like this is positively surreal!
- I would go so far as to say it's positively neurotic.
- Their daughter is quite plump but their son is positively elephantine.
- The weather in September was positively autumnal.
- He stated positively that he had never seen the man.
- She was positively glowing with pride.