- 或许,大概,可能 possibly but not certainly
"perhaps she will call tomorrow"
"we may possibly run into them at the concert"
"it may peradventure be thought that there never was such a time"
- Perhaps this book will prove to be of some use to you in your studies.
- As she's been ill perhaps she'll need some help.
- Perhaps you left your e-dictionary in the dorm.
- If you are good I shall perhaps take you for a walk this afternoon.
- I perhaps come across him tomorrow.
- You want to make stay long in Beijing, perhaps?
- Perhaps I am wrong, but I think she is over 60 years old.
- Perhaps it will rain in the afternoon.
- Perhaps they are in need of our help.
- Perhaps I can help you.
- Perhaps this is his finest novel yet.
- Perhaps you would be good enough to explain this for me?
- Perhaps you would be kind enough to read this.
- Perhaps you would like to see it?
- “Will he come?”“Perhaps so.”
- “Will there be a film tonight?”“Perhaps not.”
Must we always like everybody?..Perhaps not.出自： B. Pym
Perhaps you would be good enough to withdraw.出自： J. Cannan
There is the Drowned Sailor motifsan echo of the Waste Land perhaps?出自： E. Waugh
I don't know how to start, and perhaps I ought not to try.出自： A. S. Byatt
Not, perhaps, an atheist, he was proud of his command of medieval history.出自： F. Swinnerton
Perhaps I'll die of pneumonia.出自： H. Secombe
- 在口语中, perhaps so的意思是“也许会”; perhaps not(而不是no)的意思是“也许不会”。
- perhaps, maybe, possibly, probably
- 1.probably指“多半”,其可能性超过一半; perhaps和maybe指“或许”,其可能性大致为一半; possibly仅指“也许”“有可能”,其可能性低于一半。例如:
- Probably he will succeed.他很可能会成功。
- Perhaps〔maybe〕 he will succeed.他也许会成功。
- He will possibly succeed.他有可能成功。
- 2.maybe比perhaps更口语化,且要用于句首; perhaps可用于句末、句中、句首; probably多用于句中。
- Maybe you could move the chair.也许你可以挪动一下那张椅子。
- Could you possibly lend me 1000 yuan ?你能借给我1000元钱吗?
- Perhaps he will leave for home.
- He will perhaps leave for home.
- He will leave,perhaps for home.
- He will leave for home,perhaps.
误 It is perhaps that they will come after all.
正 Perhaps they will come after all.
误 Perhaps he may come today.
正 Perhaps he will come today.
- ☆ 直接源自中古英语的perhappes，意为靠运气。