a sudden sharp feeling;
"pangs of regret"
"she felt a stab of excitement"
"twinges of conscience"
a mental pain or distress;
"a pang of conscience"
a sharp spasm of pain
- She felt an acute pang in her arm.
- He told himself that it was with the pang which procedes recovery.
- He experienced a pang of sadness.
- He felt the pangs of remorse at the thought of that.
- She felt a pang of envy at the thought of his success.
- She was beginning to know the pang of disappointed love.
Felix felt a pang of irritation.出自： E. J. Howard
The first sharp pang..had by now become a dull wet ache.出自： L. Deighton
Kennedy..was suffering the pangs of rejected love.出自： C. Tomalin