- n. 抽筋；痉挛；夹钳
- (复)cramps: 绞痛.
- v. 束缚；使痉挛；用夹钳夹紧
- [U](肌肉)痉挛，抽筋 a painful stiffening of muscles
- vt 夹紧，压紧 put into too small a space
- vt. 约束，限制 restrict
a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together
secure with a cramp;
"cramp the wood"
prevent the progress or free movement of;
"He was hampered in his efforts by the bad weather"
"the imperialist nation wanted to strangle the free trade between the two small countries"
affect with or as if with a cramp
suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- The swimmer got cramp in his legs and had to be helped out of the water.
- I got a cramp while swimming and almost drowned.
- He held the pieces together with a cramp while the glue was drying.
- Tighter trade restrictions might cramp economic growth.
- All skeletal muscles can cramp at any given moment.
- The swimmer suddenly got cramp.
- Lack of money cramped our efforts.
- Our project was cramped by the new law.
- cramp iron 铁搭
- clonic cramp 阵发性痉挛
- cramp ring 扣环
- heat cramp 热性痉挛,中暑性痉挛...
- cramp bark 荚蒾皮
- cramp bar 支承杆,(轧机牌坊的...
- muscular cramp 肌痛性痉挛,筋卷...
- cramp frame 弓形夹
- intermittent cramp [医] 间歇性痉挛...
- slate cramp 石板扒钉
- rope cramp 钢诵,钢丝绳夹...
- muscle cramp 肌痉挛
- cramp joint 钳接
- writer's cramp [医]指痉挛
- Menstrual cramps 经期痉挛
- cramp one's style 因受拘束而无法正常发...
A tendency to sensational cramp..I would fall writhing to the ground, my leg muscles knotted.出自： E. Blishen
Her belly was all knotted up with a cramp.出自： J. Dos Passos
His genius was embarrassed by the cramp..of the French literary laws.出自： H. Matthews
He has only narrowed..his life; and..cramped his intellect.出自： Aldous Huxley
The shoes big enough so that the toes aren't cramped.出自： B. Spock
A car..with a very cramped interior.出自：Country Life